An Ongoing Commitment to Education
A quality education is the basic foundation for any health care practitioner. That’s why I worked hard to achieve the best education possible. That’s why after practicing Audiology for more than 30 years I decided to return to University to obtain my Doctorate. Of course, a degree is just the beginning. Experience is essential, too. For over 35 years my patients have trusted me to improve not only their hearing, but their quality of life as well.
- Doctorate University of Florida
- M.A. Audiology Wester Michigan University
- B. A. Audiology and Speech Pathology Northern Michigan University
- CCC-A Certified American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- Aud.(C) Certified Canadian Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- Continuing Education over 45 class hours taken annually
Training and Experience You Can Trust
Audiology is an exciting field – new developments are continually being made in the diagnosis of hearing problems, tinnitus evaluation and treatment and hearing aid technology. My broad training and practice experience enables me to more effectively treat the variety of conditions of adults and children alike.
- Owner/Practitioner Kennedy Hearing Centre in Coquitlam, BC
- Consultant Audiologist G A Ross Hearing Clinics, Robertson Hearing Consultants, Beltone
- Former Chief Audiologist Chedoke Hospitals in Hamilton, ON
- Former Clinical Services Supervisor Robarts School for the Deaf in London, ON
- Locum Audiologist Stanton Hospital Yellowknife, NWT
- Service provider WorkSafeBC, Veteran Affairs Canada
Sharing with Others in the Profession
One of the ways I keep up with new developments in hearing evaluations and hearing aid technology is through my professional memberships. At these meetings, I have the opportunity to exchange ideas with other Audiologists and hearing aid specialists to improve my ability to help my clients.
- Fellow American Academy of Audiology
- Canadian Association of Speech Language Pathologists and Audiologists
- British Columbia Association of Speech Language Pathologists and Audiologists
Bringing Advanced Hearing Solutions to Those in Need
I am proud to provide quality hearing care services to the residents of the Tri-City area. But I feel it’s also important to take my skills to those in need, like the jungles of Ecuador, Inuit of the Artic, less fortunate individuals of South America and those living closer to home in senior care facilities. To me, this kind of work is its own reward.